Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I need a repair on my Whirlpool microwave hood Model #wmh

Customer Question

I need a repair on my Whirlpool microwave hood Model #wmh 767ch-2 that was purchased June 30, 2016 and installed August 12, 2016. The outside of the door frame has developed cracks. Can you set up a service call? Kathleen Kattermann
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is brand new! Only in use since 8/12/16. The Model number is ***** 767 CH-2. The serial number is ***** 18 11370. It was not damaged. The cracks just recently appeared. It should be repaired under guarantee.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: It should be covered under guarantee. It is not something that I would know how to do. I want to set up a service call under the product guarantee.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We are located at 719 Route 519, Wantage Township, NJ 07461. When can we expect a service call?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Kathleen for factory service on that you would need to call this number to set it up

1-***-***-****

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.