John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

The dishwasher door is out of alignment and leaks. How do I

Customer Question

The dishwasher door is out of alignment and leaks. How do I fix this? The model number is ***** Thank you.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: It is a Bosch, model SHE55M15UC/64. The left side of the door as you are facing the dishwasher is higher than the right side This happened once before.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: It depends on how hard it is to do. Anything really complicated will require us to get a repair person.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The last time it was fixed - not by us - by removing the black plastic panel under the outside of the door and adjusting the levels on the legs.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Have you tried removing the panel and adjusting the legs yet?