Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Front Loader the control locked light is on, washer won't

Customer Question

Front Loader the control locked light is on, washer won't start, don't know how to get the go off and start washer
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 14 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 14 days ago.

You should just need to press and hold the End of Cycle Signal button for 5 seconds (located in the bottom right corner of the control panel) and that should remove your control lock.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.