Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

The door spring to my Bosch dishwasher broke. I removed it

Customer Question

The door spring to my Bosch dishwasher broke. I removed it from the cabinet, but had to tilt it forward to get the plastic cover off the assembly. I replaced the door spring assembly , put it back into the cabinet, and now no water comes into the dishwasher. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. If there is no water coming into the machine typically we end up finding clogged drain lines or the water inlet valve has went out on you. Now the water inlet valve can be tested with a multimeter if you have one. What is the model number of your unit? Before we test it you can try powering it off for at least 5 minutes and powering it back up to see if that resets it first.