Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Need help with a KitchenAid KUDD01DPPA dishwasher. I

Customer Question

Need help with a KitchenAid KUDD01DPPA dishwasher. I replaced the logic board on the top unit and it worked briefly, now it goes crazy with the lights flashing and beeping.
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 18 days ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 18 days ago.

If the board in the drawer has been replaced, the board mounted on the base of the cabinet is likely faulty. Are both drawers acting the same? Did you replace the number 12 board in the diagram at the link below?

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I replaced what I believe was the #12 board on the top drawer when it first started acting up. This board is on the front of the drawer. Then, it seemed to work for a few runs, then the top drawer started to go crazy and so we just didn't use it. Now, though, when using the lower drawer both drawers turn on an go crazy. I've attached a video file below and some photos.
Expert:  Kelly replied 18 days ago.

If both drawers are acting up, it has to be an issue with the power board on the cabinet base because, besides that board, each drawer is an independent machine.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE