Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

How do I reset the board on a DV5451AEW/XAA, I did this

Customer Question

How do I reset the board on a DV5451AEW/XAA
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I did this before by turning off and resetting by pushing a few buttons
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Yes has before.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: How do I reset the board on a DV5451AEW/XAA samsung dyer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Press Wrinkle Prevent and Temp Keys for 3 seconds, until it sends out a beeping sound. • If pressing Wrinkle Prevent + Temp Keys for 3 seconds in Service mode , it will return Normal mode.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.