Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Intuative washing machine showing a 136 code, fisher and

Customer Question

intuative washing machine showing a 136 code
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: fisher and paykle intuitive eco , about 10 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if possible machine is full of water , at the very leaste i would like to get machine empty
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: dont think so
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

That is a motor stall error, either the motor is seized and can not turn or a wire has broken to the motor. See if the tub spins freely by hand, if so tip the unit up against the wall and remove the lower stator hub and check for any broken wires to the motor stator.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
cant tip over , machine full of water