Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Can I safely remove the bottom of a Sharp Carousel microwave

Customer Question

Can I safely remove the bottom of a Sharp Carousel microwave to install in a cabinet then reinstall it?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 13 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

The bottom of the microwave holds all the components it is not easily unistalled so I would say not a good idea nor feasible to do as you will not be able to get it back together once in the cabinet.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.