Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have an 8 bottle counter top Frigidaire wine

Customer Question

I have an 8 bottle counter top Frigidaire wine cooler...probably 4 yrs old. It stopped working, chirps when plugged in, no light, cannot set. ????
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sounds like the problem may be with your control board and need to be replaced.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok. The cooler is 4 yes old, probably cost $80. Is it worth the cost and installation of new control panel?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 16 days ago.

If you only paid 80 dollars then more than likely not. What is the model number of your unit and I can try and price check the control board for you? They typically cost around 80-140 dollars.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 15 days ago.

I noticed that your question was still open so I wanted to follow up with you to see how its going?