John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I HAVE A BRAND NEW COMPACT STACKABLE DRYER BOSCH DRYER. IT

Customer Question

I HAVE A BRAND NEW COMPACT STACKABLE DRYER BOSCH DRYER. IT WILL NOT DRY FOR MORE THAN A FEW SHORT MINUTES. CAN YOU HELP ME?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: IT WAS INSTALLED LATE THIS SUMMER IN OUR NEW HOUSE. I HAVE USED IT TWICE. IT IS 500 SERIES. IT IS STACKED ON TOP OF THE WASHER.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A PROBLEM WITH MY NOT KNOWING HOW TO OPERATE IT.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EMPTY THE LINT TRAP.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 14 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Does it shut off?