Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Trying to locate problem on my whirlpool duet washer with

Customer Question

Trying to locate problem on my whirlpool duet washer with random SUD CODE and f35 code machine stops during fill up early and code appears
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Wfw9600ta00 and serial number CSU3114283
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I replaced the pressure switch and it worked a few time but then the codes came back. Also have cleaned out pump filter
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

So the error codes indicate that the pressure switch is bad which I can understand why you replaced the pressure switch due to the errors, but unfortunately when you're getting both SUD and F35, your main control board is the part that has failed. This is the board mounted to the right side wall just behind the control panel. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace for your model.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?