Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Oven will not go beyond 150

Customer Question

oven will not go beyond 150
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 17 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Is it gas or electric and the make and model please.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
electric samsung ftq307nwgx

Check the hidden bake element to see if it has continuity with it on a meter, if it is burned out that is the issue and would be pretty common. You have to remove the back panel to get at the bake element terminals for testing.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.