Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a residential Wolf double stack built in oven. My

Customer Question

Hi, I have a residential Wolf double stack built in oven. My touch screen isn;t responding to all of my oven modes. I got a price of $600 for a new screen plus installation. Any recommendations?? Are there any how to videos to do the job myself? I'm fairly handy..
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Wolf is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: A 30" 762 double stack oven. model DO30F about 8 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If easy enough
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The Broil, Bake Stone, Conv Broil and Convection buttons are unresponsive the others seem to work
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 19 days ago.

please post complete model number.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Model DO30F 30"
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
double stack built in oven
oven
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. There really are not many videos on how to do this but its basically just replacing wire for wire. I am not showing the part online as something you can personally order but you may be able to get the part shipped directly from Wolf . Replacing these things are really not that hard but the parts can be pretty pricey so keep the in mind.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 17 days ago.

I noticed that your question was still open so I wanted to follow up with you to see how its going?

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 12 days ago.

Just wanted to see how it was going? Also to see if you still need help with this issue or not?