Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Whirlpool Duet Front load washer purchase in 2014.

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool Duet Front load washer purchase in 2014. I put in a load and the door has locked (Door Locked light blinking) and the machine has stopped. The Control Lock is red and all other dials are not lit. I was trying to put it on a cold wash when everything stopped.
Jeff
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 22 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 22 days ago.

If the door lock button is illuminated you should just need to press and hold the control lock button or the "End of Cycle Signal" button in the bottom right corner of your control panel for 5 seconds to remove the control lock.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 21 days ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?