John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I recently purchased a used Frigidaire window air

Customer Question

I recently purchased a used Frigidaire window air conditioner Model No. FFRE1833S2, Serial No. KK62005728. It is in excellent condition with the exception of the fan blade. One of the blades is broken. Can the fan be replaced, and if so, where can I get a replacement? Is it a monumental task to replace it?
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 21 days ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Fan-Blade/5304472356/1514618?rcaid=1000070

The blade is not th

It seems the site is having issue

the fan blade is not that hard to replace in the center of the fan blade is a set screw that you will need to loose to get the fan off the motor shaft.

If you have any question just reply back to me.

Do you have any questions on replacing the fan blade assembly?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
My problem is How do I get to the fan. Its such cramped quarters.

You will need to slide the unit out of the window casing and remove the bolts that hold the rear condenser coil in place to gain access the the fan blade hub .

Once you have the screws /bolt removed you will need to gentily move the condenser coil just enough to gain access to the fan blade.
Just use caution and do not move the Condenser coil too much you will break the copper lines that hold the refrigerant in the system.