Thank you !
The error code of F9-E1 is LONG DRAIN
If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes without reaching reset level in pressure sensor, the valves are turned off and the drain pump will stop running. NOTE: Suds can cause delays in draining. Washer drains for 4 minutes, pauses 5 minutes, then tries again for 4 additional minutes of draining. F9E1 will display if washer does not drain. (Normal drain takes less than 2 minutes)
• Verify that the drain hose is not blocked or kinked.
• Make sure drain hose is not sealed into drain pipe.
• Make sure the drain hose height does not exceed 96" (2.4 m).
• Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
• Check connections from tub to air trap, air trap to pressure hose, and pressure hose to pressure sensor.
Is pressure hose pinched, kinked, plugged, or leaking air?