Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

Getting a F3 E0 code on my whirpool range, my temperature

Customer Question

Good afternoon. Getting a F3 E0 code on my whirpool range, my temperature sensor is reading at 1080ohm when tested, i checked the wires all the way to the control board. Still getting that code.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2 years I've had it, MODEL# *****
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes for future mishaps
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just that F3E0 fix, only that Thanksgiving is around the corner and need an oven
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 17 days ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

The error code of F3 is a faulty oven temperature sensor.

if it ohms out at 1080 then the sensor is fine it has to be the control board / clock itself

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Oven-Control-Board/WPW10424330/2220553?rcaid=1000070

If you have any questions just reply back to me

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Is there a part # for the temperature sensor as well?

sure here it is

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Temperature-Sensor/WPW10181986/1394200?rcaid=1000070