Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My ice maker ices over in the freeezer, Kenmore

Customer Question

my ice maker ices over in the freeezer
JA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?
Customer: Kenmore 106.57362700
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If i can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

If the icemaker is icing over, just a hair dryer and thaw all the ice out with a hair dryer. If the ice builds back up on the icemaker, then you need to order and replace the icemaker because it's either leaking or calling for too much water and overfilling. Either way, below is a link to the icemaker you'd need to order and replace for your model.

CLICK HERE for icemaker

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?