Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. It is a possibility there could have been a power surge that could have blown the fuse or the board or magnetron. All of which would cause it not to power on. In order to check these things out you will need to take the unit out and get to the back of the unit.
Now working with a microwave can be a dangerous job so You must be very careful when doing anything. Just because its unplugged does not mean it does not have live voltage. You will need to wait up to at least 10 mins before starting testing.