Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My electronic display shows 2 codes e-1 f-5 and the oven

Customer Question

my electronic display shows 2 codes e-1 f-5 and the oven doesnt work i looked in the manual in cant find any codes for the stove thank you ken pilla
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: whirlpool gold gr563lxss
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depends on difficulity
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i dont think so
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 19 days ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The E1F5 error code means that there is a processor failure/error in the main control board, the board will have to be replaced. First kill power to the unit for 10 minutes by unplugging the unit or turning the breaker off, then restore power if the error continues then replace the board.

Range Oven Control Board and Clock

Part #: WPW10116718 - click here

******************************************************************************

Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?