Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Have thermadore c271zs with new circuit panel installed. Was

Customer Question

Have thermadore c271zs with new circuit panel installed. Was giving f 11 error, now no oven light or panel lights. Have 240 v to circuit panel, why is it dead?
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 23 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

This is a communication code between the main controller and relay board. You need to get to the relay board and unseat the cables and reseat them on the board often that will correct this issue. If not the relay board may be defective.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Clarification, i was getting the f 11 error code, then replaced the relay board, now all is dead. I have tried reseating all connections. Will you re-respond?

Can you put the old board back in you may have got the wrong board.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
This is the original board i had re built. Is there any other items that may cause this?

No something is wrong with that relay board. You need to get a new one or another relay board.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I'll follow up tomorrow. Thank you

Ok great

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Hopefully this thread is still active, the information you provided me with I had already found on line in several areas, free. My hopes was to get more in depth information. The board repair company had me check voltage going to the p-18-1 and p-18-3 pins and 120 v was present. They have no more expertise on oven repairs, I was hoping your expertise would provide more detailed testing options than they provided. I am about to send the board back if you have nothing further. If you have nothing further, i had found the same info on line that you did. Please advise.
Sincerely,
John Wallace