John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

The filter change light came on. I changed the filter, hit

Customer Question

The filter change light came on. I changed the filter, hit the done button, but the change filter comment remains. How do I get the change filter comment to clear?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: It is about two years old. It is a French door model. I have changed the filter at least three or four times with no issue.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I assumed it would be a simple fix. If not, I will have to call a Tech.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If you need the model number I can go find the paperwork that would tell me the model.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The model is KFIS20XVBL7; serial #K24704470. The unit is about three and a half years old.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Lets try putting your unit into service mode to see what happens.