Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

I have a Whirlpool Microwave Serial #TR43819693 Model

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool Microwave Serial #TR43819693 Model #WMH7352105-1. The part that covers the clock/microwave reading is wrinkled and wondered if it could be replaced.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I believe it is a 2014. The model # could be WMH73521CS-1 or WMH7352105-1. Someone else wrote down the numbers.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Not sure at this time.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not sure until I know what it takes to replace the part.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

are you talking the keypad console that has all the lettering on it?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

ok on your model is the face plate black or white in color?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The Microwave is in Florida & I am in Ohio. I need to wait until I am standing in front of it when I am talking to you.

Your model shows two different colors for the key pad is yours white or black in color?

then I can give you a part number

you can remember if it is white or black?

ok the covering just can not be replaced on this model ,the manufacture has made it so that the entire console /control board is all on assembly .

So here is a link for the WHITE one .

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Cntrl-Elec/WPW10625366/4448905?replacedManufacturerPartNumber=w10625366?rcaid=1000070

here is a link for the BLACK one.

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Control-Board/WPW10625365/3281495?replacedManufacturerPartNumber=w10625365?rcaid=1000070

if you have any questions just reply back to me.