John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our commercial electrolux dishwasher WT30H208DU does not

Customer Question

our commercial electrolux dishwasher WT30H208DU does not come on when i push the start button. there is power going to the machine
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it is about 6 years old (guessing)
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes im a car guy who does alot of DIY
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it was running and someone hit the shutoff button by mistake and it stopped and they could not get it going. i came a day later shut the breaker off and reset it and the machine came on and i put it through a drain cycle and it all went well. then a few days later when we went to use it again the machine would not come on when the start button was pressed
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry that your question has sat for so long I am only just now seeing it. If your unit is still giving you this problem lets try either unplugging it or turning off the power by the breaker for at least 5 minutes and let me know what happens. Also was there any blinking lights or codes that came on when this happened?