here is a link to the owners manual
And here is from page #15
To set Self-Clean: Note: Oven temperature must be below 400° F to program a clean cycle.
1. Close the oven door.
2. Move door lock lever right to the locked position.
3. Press the Clean pad. • “CLEAN” flashes in the display. If the door is not closed, beeps will sound and “DOOR” will display. If the door is not closed within 45 seconds, the self-cleaning operation will be canceled and the display will return to the time of day.
4. Press the More+ or Less- pad. • “CL-M” (Medium Soil, 3 hours) is displayed.
5. Press the More+ or Less- pad to scroll through the self-cleaning settings. CL-H” (Heavy Soil, 4 hours) CL-M” (Medium soil, 3 hours) CL-L” (Light Soil, 2 hours) Choosing the soil level of the oven automatically programs the self-cleaning time.
6. After four seconds, the oven will start cleaning. • The cleaning time will start counting down in the display. • “LOCK” will appear in the display. • “CLEAN” will appear in the display.
if you have any questions just reply back to me.