Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Model smh9187st Samsung microwave when you open door fan

Customer Question

model smh9187st Samsung microwave when you open door fan comes on,close it and unit operates as it should
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

You have a door switch that has failed and will need to be replaced. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

In the diagram at the link below, number B001 is the switch in question, there are two of them. I would replace them both.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

The door switches are just to the left of the main control board which will have to be removed for access, see attached page for instruction.

Please know that I am compensated by the site only after you offer a rating at the top of the page. It is my goal to provide 5 star service!

Please know I am here if you have follow up questions! Thank you so much!