John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Maytag need to be repaired. There was a Local Repair man

Customer Question

Maytag need to be repaired. There was a Local Repair man came to my house fixed but it still broken:
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The machine shaking caused by Unbalance Adjustmant. The machine did not Spin and water is still remained. PLease send some Repair Technician help me.I am disable. Please help with a Discount price Diem Nguyen
JA: After your first paid question, we offer a week's free trial membership when you can ask as many questions as you like.
Customer:***** Roseville, Ca. 95747 Phone: (###) ###-####Please help and Yes please come and fix it today
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I was disable but my Daughter can help me
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There was two problems: 1. Machine was unbalance ? 2, Water was no spun out therefore the Cloathes were not spun out of wATER ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What is the complete model number?