Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a LG Washer - Model # WM 2901 HVA and I just replaced

Customer Question

Hello, I have a LG Washer - Model # WM 2901 HVA and I just replaced the Inlet Valve Assembly Part # 5220FR2006H as the original one was leaking. I put everything back together the same way I took it apart, connected all the electrical plugs, turned both the Hot & Cold water back on, plugged the machine in and I cannot get it to start-up. All power is good to the controls but when I push the start button it will not start the cycle. I also cannot change any of the function setting's (water temp, spin speed etc.). Thank you,
Jay.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 26 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. If the settings will not change and the unit will not start what has happened is your control board has went out on you for some reason.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 26 days ago.

It is known as your PCB board

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/ebr60545901/0026/795.html

This is the part you will need to order. Just connect it wire for wire and you will be good to go.

I hope you have found this information helpful and would be willing to rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time.Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
How could that have happened as it was working fine before I replaced the valve.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 26 days ago.

You can check to make sure that no wires came disconnected when you were working on the unit but these things happen all the time. When you are disconnecting parts the board can blow fuses and since the fuses can not be replaced the whole board has to be.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 25 days ago.

I wanted to follow up with you to see how it was going since I did not hear back from you? Were you able to find anything further?