Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Our may tag washer model SAV365ZAWW wobbles out of control

Customer Question

our may tag washer model SAV365ZAWW wobbles out of control on any cycle other than delicate
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: no idea how old model on previous
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: i wish. grandpa has already had it apart and I am not there
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i believe this model is a spring balanced version. correct?
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 24 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

You need to replace the snubber on the unit, here is a video and a link to the part to help you. This will solve that issue 100%

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE PART

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.