Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a Bosch Nexxt 800 Series washing machine...model

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I have a Bosch Nexxt 800 Series washing machine...model #WFMC8400UC that the door is locked because of "To Much water"...I need to manually open the door or run another spin cycle, but not wash...
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: +10 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yesd
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 26 days ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

To manually open the door you will need to remove the access cover to the drain pump located at the bottom of the front panel, insert a pointed tool or object in the hole and push in to release the latch on the cover then rotate the cover clockwise. The manual release cable for the door lock is clipped to the right side of the drain pump. You just pull the cable and the door will release.

********************************************************************************

You are billed by the site regardless if you rate the answer or not the only thing you are doing by not rating is keeping me from being compensated for the time I have taken to help you. So please rate the answer before you leave today, THANK YOU

You rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. If you do not rate the answer can you please at least let me know why you did not so that I can possibly do what is needed to deserve the rating. Thank you in advance.