Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I cant set my clock because of sabath still glowing please,

Customer Question

i cant set my clock because of sabath still glowing please
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: only two days
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no sir everything is ok . the sabath mode change and need to set the clock on oven
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: m g s 5875 black
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 26 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 26 days ago.

So you were likely trying to set the time when this error occurred because the unit goes into Sabbath mode if you press AND HOLD the clock button for 5 seconds. To exit Sabbath, just press and hold the clock button again for 10 seconds. Other than that, to set the time just press the clock button, don't hold it.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.