Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Fridge model # KFIS25XVMS0 ERROR CODE PEO 000

Customer Question

fridge model # KFIS25XVMS0 ERROR CODE PEO 000
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 24 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 24 days ago.

PE0 000 means you need to program your refrigerator so here are the instructions to program your unit.

To program the board: LL, UL and such are the 4 buttons around the display itself which are not labeled. LL is lower left. UR is upper right, LR is lower right.

1- Press and hold the Water Keypad

2- Press and hold the LL Keypad At this point you're holding two keypads

3- Release the Water Keypad and wait 3 seconds At this point you're still holding the LL keypad

4- The control will display PE (Programming mode) release the LL keypad

5- Press the LL Keypad once more

6- The control will display the current program code

7- If the code is correct, press and hold the Water Keypad for 3 seconds Press the UR keypad or LR keypad to change the digit value. The decimal point indicates the selected digit. Press the UL keypad to select the next digit.

Once you have the correct program code entered, press and hold the LL keypad until the program code starts flashing. If you try to enter an invalid code it won't flash and the control will beep. If that's what happening try again

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 22 days ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?