Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

I have a KitchenAid refrigerator and the LED light that

Customer Question

I have a KitchenAid refrigerator and the LED light that comes on when you are dispensing water starting flickering instead of staying on constant. Does this usually mean that the led light assembly needs replaced?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model #KSRL25FXMS01
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, I have already looked at it over the weekend and the LED assembly is plugged into the main display board.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It started to do this after I replaced the water filter cartridge.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 29 days ago.

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

This could be the light going bad but it is not cause for alarm and I would not replace it unless it won't light at all. It is your choice of course but it may never cause a problem and may even start working properly again.