John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have an older duet washer. I forgot to turn on the water

Customer Question

I have an older duet washer. I forgot to turn on the water before using it. I got the error code and turned on the water. Then I pressed the power button. The pump started running (no water in the washer) and I can't get it to stop. or open the door. or anything. I know there is a series of buttons I need to push in order to get the washer to reset, but I can't remember. Can you help me? I think I have used your service before.. probably for the same thing! Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I got it figured out. I had the same problem before and you guys helped me. The old answer was still here on my account when I signed in. It's working fine now. Thank you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

That is great news, Nancy, nice job! Have a great rest of your day!