Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a Model 110 Kenmore washer that instead of starting

Customer Question

I have a Model 110 Kenmore washer that instead of starting its cycle flashes a code "F1" & then has to be restarted several times
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model #110 27087603, Ser.#CT4170038
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible! I fixed our oven!!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It's an HE model with no agitator
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 30 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you.

The F1 fault code on this washer indicates that the water level pressure transducer signal is out of range. The pressure transducer air hose tubing being pinched or crimped can cause this. A failed pressure transducer on the machine control board can also cause it.

You can get to the pressure transducer tube that runs from the bottom of the washer tub to the machine control. You will need to check the air hose for pinches, twists or crimps.

If there is nothing like that then you will need to replace the main control board. Give me a moment while I pull up this part for you.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 30 days ago.

This is the part for your unit if you find that the tube is not your problem.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/WPW10189966/0026/110.html

If you have found this information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 29 days ago.

I noticed that your question was still open so I wanted to follow up with you to see if you were still needing assistance?