Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My dishwasher - an inbuilt classic electronique 9 years old

Customer Question

My dishwasher - an inbuilt classic electronique 9 years old doesn't t completely empty after the programme has ended The manual says perform resett function . What is that?
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 29 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

If you shut the power off to the unit for a full minute then turn it back on that will completely reset the unit.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.