Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you.
1. To access the programming mode, close the door and turn the program selector switch to Stop. Turn the dishwasher off.
2. Press and hold the Top solo button while turning the dishwasher on. Release the Top solo button within 2 seconds. A blinking Salt light indicates successful accessing of the programming mode.
3. Turn the program selector switch to the position indicated in Table 6-14 to modify the corresponding function.
4. Use the Top solo button to toggle the functions on or off.
5. After selecting options, turn the program selector switch to Stop and turn the dishwasher off.
Selector switch position (o’clock) Function Options Status of Start light 1 to 8 Water hardness See Section 18.104.22.168.1 Light 1 to 8 on1 9 Extended drying (14 minutes) On2 Off Off On 11 Water intake time 70 seconds2 100 seconds Off = 70 sec On = 100 sec Table 6-14: G 811, G 851, G 851 Plus, G 856, G 856 Plus Programming Functions
1 If no lights light up, the dishwasher is programmed for “without water softener”. To change to “with water softener”, follow the steps in Service Mode 2 (Section 22.214.171.124).
2 Factory setting
If this is what you were looking for please do rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.