Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a kitchenaid superbra gas stove with an error code of

Customer Question

I have a kitchenaid superbra gas stove with an error code of E2:F1,
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The model number is *****
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: It was at the house when I moved in 4 years ago, I suspect it's about 7-10 years old
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: yes, I was going to unplug it for a few minutes and if that doesn't work, then press the cancel button on the control for 60 seconds.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 29 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 29 days ago.

So this error you're getting means that your touch control panel has failed I'm sorry to say. These touchpads have been known to fail over time due to heat since they are above the door, either way the touchpad will need to be replaced to resolve the issue and the part is about $215. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace for your model.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.