Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I just get a new control panel for the Kitchenaid ranger,

Customer Question

hi, i just get a new control panel for the Kitchenaid ranger, the end of service seems not working
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it is about 13 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: let me get model ...
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
YKGSC308LS0
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 26 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What is it doing?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I installed the new control panel today, there is an "end of service test procedure" in order to make the new control panel work with the old ranger. There are 13 steps for the procedure and I tried to follow it. At the step 13, "Press START", it suppose to show 6AS, But, it didn't show it, instead it show number 8.

This is the latest procedure follow this one and try it again, there as an earlier version.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.