Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a whirlpool front-loading automatic washer, in which

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool front-loading automatic washer, in which I have followed the directions in the use and care guide, and nothing happens and the delayed was keeps showing 43. Can you help me?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's brand new - Ican't open the door to find the model no
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no except some pills to relieve the frustration
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

If you're not getting and error code and it just shows 43, press start and just wait for an hour to make sure an error code doesn't finally pop up. If nothing pops up then it's time to call warranty since the unit is brand new. If an error does pop up, just let me know what that error code is and I can tell you what needs to be done from there.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 29 days ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?