Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Kenmore elite oasis ht - all lights blinking and will not

Customer Question

Kenmore elite oasis ht - all lights blinking and will not start
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: model 110.28092700
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: 4/ 2008
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I changed the door switch yesterday, but it worked fine the rest of the day
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 30 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

If all the lights are blinking the control may be defective. Try to unplug the unit for a full minute and plug it back in. If all lights come on and nothing responds the interface board is likely defective as not much else will cause that issue.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.