Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have an Elite He 3T washing machine. I purchased the set

Customer Question

Good morning. I have an Elite He 3T washing machine. I purchased the set new in 2005. Is the washing machine door reversible? It is currently hinged on the left and swings open left. Thanks
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I bought new in 2005. model###-##-####
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes. I will have to sell this and buy new set if its not reversible. Going into a new laundry room and wont fit my design as is
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 29 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 29 days ago.

Unfortunately the door is not reversible on the washer, only on the dryer. The washer would require an electronic door latch to be moved to the other side of the door way which was only done on Electrolux front load washers I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Thank You.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 29 days ago.

No problem but I'm really sorry about the bad news I know it wasn't what you were hoping for.