Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I think I had the same problem as the person who wrote years

Customer Question

I think I had the same problem as the person who wrote years ago. It sounds as though the bake element suddenly went bad. Is it worth fixing, or is the stove so old that it's time for a new one?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: It just started yesterday.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it's easy, yes, but if someone needs to check the electrical system, I'll need a repairman.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, that covers it.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 26 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. If the bake element is the only part that has gone bad you can certainly try replacing it. If you have the model number of your oven I can find the correct part you will need to order. Replacing an element is easy. Now if you are not interested in fooling with it because you feel other things may be going as well and replacing your entire unit is something you would rather do I can assist you with ideas on good buys in your budget as well.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 22 days ago.

I noticed that your question was still open so I wanted to follow up with you to see if you were still needing assistance?