Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I replaced the drain pump on my Bosch Nexxt and when I

Customer Question

I replaced the drain pump on my Bosch Nexxt and when I reassembled the door & front panel, the door locks but then buzzes every 15 seconds. Is the door not aligned? It worked before I did anything. Please advise.
Kent Stone
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Kent either the door is not aligned or the switch is not full plugged in correctly. Double check the switch and wiring to the switch and see something is not aligned or plugged in causing that issue.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.