John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I HAVE A MODEL FREV905D-E/CH DUAL FUEL RANGE. SMALLER OF

Customer Question

I HAVE A MODEL FREV905D-E/CH DUAL FUEL RANGE. SMALLER OF OVEN WILL NOT WORK, ALTHOUGH I HAVE POWER FOR LIGHT AND ROTISSEREA WHO CAN I GET TO SERVICE OVEN IN GREENSBURG,PA AREA
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: YES I HAVE TO NO AVAIL
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: POSSIBLY IF ONLY ENTAILS REPLACING A COMPONENT IF SAID COPONENT IS AVAILABLE
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: HAD ONE SERVICE MAN COME A WHILE BACK BUT HE DIDN
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 30 days ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What brand is this unit?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
FRATELLI ONOFRI, MODEL.FREV905D-E/CH. COD 917010FOM. SERIAL NUMBER###-##-####R. FREESTANDING DUAL FUEL RANGE . 5 BURNERS ON TOP, 2 ELECTRIC OVENS ON BOTTOM BOTH CONVECTION. SMALLER SIDE OF OVEN HAS A ROTISSERIE UNIT IN IT. CAN NOT GET SMALLER SIDE TO HEAT UP.