Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I am trying to find out how to fix my jean air hood #JXT903

Customer Question

I am trying to find out how to fix my jean air hood #JXT903 6CDP. One of the bulbs was too hot and it actually melted the casing around it. So I am tying to find out how to get the parts to repair it.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: It burned out not long after we bought the house. We have been here two years. We just haven't been using the hood at all and it is very inconvenient. The back light work fine, but it is the front halogen bulb that burned up
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I dont understand
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

All the part numbers for that model are listed in the diagram on the page linked below click on the hood components diagram, a lot of the parts for that unit are no longer available and are not being manufactured anymore so you may have a hard time finding what you need. Open the diagram and find the corresponding numbers on the left side of the page for the parts you need and it will give you the part numbers if it shows as no longer available for a particular part you may need then you can try searching for that particular part number on ebay or amazon, you may find one listed. If the part is showing available then you can just order it from sears. click here to open parts diagram

********************************************************************************

You are billed by the site regardless if you rate the answer or not the only thing you are doing by not rating is keeping me from being compensated for the time I have taken to help you. So please rate the answer before you leave today, THANK YOU

You rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. If you do not rate the answer can you please at least let me know why you did not so that I can possibly do what is needed to deserve the rating. Thank you in advance.