Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Can't set my GE DOUBLE WALL OVEN CLOCK- Less than a year

Customer Question

Can't set my GE DOUBLE WALL OVEN CLOCK-
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Less than a year old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Model JT3500SF3SS
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

First kill power to the unit at the breaker for a few minutes restore power and then Press the Set Clock pad and the number pads to program the clock. Press Start to save the time. If after rebooting the system the clock will still not let you set the time as described above then the board will have to be replaced, I have listed the replacement board below:

Control Board

Part #: WB27X25346 - click here

********************************************************************************

You are billed by the site regardless if you rate the answer or not the only thing you are doing by not rating is keeping me from being compensated for the time I have taken to help you. So please rate the answer before you leave today, THANK YOU

You rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. If you do not rate the answer can you please at least let me know why you did not so that I can possibly do what is needed to deserve the rating. Thank you in advance.