Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

My maytag gas oven has a digital face and the temperature is

Customer Question

my maytag gas oven has a digital face and the temperature is set at 350 snd the display shows that but with a another thermometer it fluctuates between 250's and 45's
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: a few years cwg3100aasi3 i just replaced the temperature sensor and the situation is still there
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: sorry it is AS13
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i dont think so if iy is simple I can tackle it if not thats why im asking
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
the temp flctuates beyween 250 and 475 but the didplay remains at 350
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I AM TIRED OF WAITING PLEASE DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD OR CALL ME I HAVE BEEN WAITNG CLOSE TO AN HOUR WITH NO UPDATES
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 29 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you if you are still interested in receiving our help? If not I can send this in to be cancelled.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 29 days ago.

If you are interested in still receiving our help what your problem is will be related to the oven sensor or the control board. The oven sensor can be tested but the board would just have to be replaced.

This is the oven sensor part

http://www.partselect.com/PS11744447-Whirlpool-WP74011433-SENSOR-OV.htm?SourceCode=3&SearchTerm=WP74011433

This is the board

http://www.partselect.com/PS11750218-Whirlpool-WPW10201912-Control-Electric.htm?SourceCode=3&SearchTerm=WPW10201912

Again I apologize about your wait for a response but I was only just now seeing it and wanted to make sure you received an answer.

If you have found this information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 28 days ago.

I wanted to check in with you to see how everything was going? I wanted to see if you needed any further assistance.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 23 days ago.

I noticed that your question was still open so I wanted to follow up with you to see if you were still needing assistance?