John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I was reviewing your post about what to do if a dishwasher

Customer Question

I was reviewing your post about what to do if a dishwasher beeps and won't start
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: KUDE60FXSS3 I just replaced the upper rack drawer slides today and unhooked the power to do so. I ran one load through the washer with no issues. The beeping starts when i push start. No diagnostic ran.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: already did it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: that's all I did. Disconnected the power, replaced the tracks and reconnected the power.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I want to know what the beeping means. I shut the breaker off and turned the breaker back on. The dishwasher works now.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

The beeping was likely due to the door switch being in an open position. Does the door close easily and latch securely?

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

See the attached page. If you follow the instructions in the upper left corner, can you retrieve any stored error codes, please?