Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

MY BOSCH DISHWASHER IS MODEL SHX68155UC/02 FD940901094. THE

Customer Question

MY BOSCH DISHWASHER IS MODEL SHX68155UC/02 FD940901094. THE WATERTAP ERROR IS THE PROBLEM. WE CLEANED ALL THE FILTERS AND RESTARTED IT. WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: IT IS 2 YEARS OLD. THE EXACT MODEL IS SHX68155UC/02 THE REMAINING NUMBER IS *****
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
PLEASE ANSWER THE ORIGINAL QUESTION.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 29 days ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. It sounds like the problem may be with your water inlet valve. This part can be tested but can not be cleaned it will have to be replaced. This link has videos as well to test your valve.

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Water-Inlet-Valve/00622058/1999956?mr=1

If you find that the valve is defective and you found my information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. If the valve test ok try checking teh drain hoses to see if they are clogged.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I am not satisfied with the answer and request that my deposit be refunded. The water inlet valve was not the problem. We fixed the problem.